Singapore – Architecture & Building Services (ABS) 2023, one of the ASEAN’s leading trade exhibitions for the built environment, is officially launched.
Mr Edward Liu, Managing Director of Conference & Exhibition Management Services (CEMS), announced the launch of the show on 31 March 2023 at Marina Bay Sands in the presence of industry players, past exhibitors, association members, strategic partners and the media.
ABS 2023 will take place from 15-17 November 2023 at Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Halls B and C, under the theme ‘Designing a Safe & Resilient Built Environment’. The mega show will feature six co-located shows with over 100 exhibitors, and is set to welcome 10,000 visitors and conference delegates from 50 countries.
CEMS is presenting the exhibition as an initiative under BuildSG, a national movement that encapsulates the spirit of collaboration in the transformation of the Built Environment sector.
The ABS series is the premier one-stop destination for international products, solutions, and service providers to boost their exposure to the local and international markets. The show is dedicated to the built environment and related sectors ranging from Architecture & Design, Facility Management, and Safety & Security – bringing leading businesses and organisations related to the built environment under one roof.
ABS 2023 will provide a real-time interactive and curated experience to connect the industry and its marketplace formed by exhibitors and trade buyers.
ABS 2023 will be headlined by six signature exhibitions, and is set to occupy more than 10,000 square metres of gross exhibit space. The six concurrent tradeshows under ABS 2023 are:
- ArchXpo 2023 – The 9th International Exhibition of Architecture & the Built Environment
- International Facility Management Expo (iFaME) 2023 – The 10th International Facility Management Equipment, Products, Technology & Services Exhibition
- Safety & Security Asia 2023 – The 21st International Safety & Security, Technology & Equipment Exhibition
- Fire & Disaster Asia 2023 – The 19th International Disaster, Emergency Management & Fire Prevention, Technology & Equipment Exhibition
- Work Safe Asia 2023 – The 9th International Workplace Safety, Technology & Equipment Exhibition
- Design Asia 2023 – The 3rd International Designers Expo for Asia
Apart from the exhibitions, visitors can look forward to various highlights such as business matching services, guided tours of the exhibition floor, VIP luncheons with associations’ officials, trade guests, conference speakers, key exhibitors, etc., as well as up to 12 specialised conferences. The conferences will cater to the three main clusters of Architecture & Design, Facility Management, and Safety & Security. They are specially curated to tackle various topics that are current to the Built Environment industry – in terms of challenges, solutions, trends, and new developments.
Some of the conferences located at ABS 2023 are:
- SII Security Conference 2023 – organised by the Security Industry Institute
- ASEAN Federation of Electrical Engineering Contractors (AFEEC) and the Federation of Asian and Pacific Electrical Contractors Association (FAPECA) Conference 2023 – hosted by the Singapore Electrical Contractors & Licensed Electrical Workers Association (SECA)
- REDAS IDD Symposium 2023 – organised by the Real Estate Developers’ Association of Singapore (REDAS)
- 9th International Facility & Strata Management Conference (IFSMC) 2023 – co-hosted by CEMS, Association of Strata Managers (ASM), Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), and Singapore Institute of Building Limited (SIBL)
- WSH Forum for Waste Management Industry 2023 – organised by the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Council
- ASHRAE Conference 2023 – organised by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Singapore Chapter
More details on the show can be found on the website: www.architecturebuildingservices.com